In this article, we will highlight two critical steps that you can take to handle any objections that the prospect throws at you.
The three most common objections are:
However, no matter the objections, we only follow two steps.
Overview of the Sales Process
The six phases of a sales process are:
- Introduction: involves the building of rapport and framework.
- Information gathering: flushing out all the information you need to know
- Transition: a bridge between the question-asking phase and the pitch of what you do.
- Pitch: explanation of what you do uniquely and compellingly.
- Committing Phase: It tells them that the pitch is all they need to get the outcome.
- Objections Phase: the main oppositions they have, the three main objections, are listed above.