Do you enjoy being in a fundamental position supporting clients, the team, and making sure everything runs smoothly.
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing education companies working alongside some of the most elite players in the industry?
And be a part of a highly productive and fun team who push you to be your best, but are also like family?
Yes? Cool. Then you’ll want to keep reading…
(One of the fastest growing industries today is the online consulting and marketing space – do you know what’s the lifeblood of these businesses? Sales.)
And hundreds of these industry leaders trust us to help turn average sales teams to the absolute best.
This is where you come in…
As one of the fastest growing companies in the online space, we need more hands on deck to ensure we can continue delivering an incredible service to our clients. This means we are looking for a dedicated Operations Coordinator to help us grow by helping manage everything behind the scenes.
What We Do
Closers.io works with online businesses, online coaches and online consultants on a consulting basis to help them grow month over month. We help them create a foundation for their growth, by helping them with their leadership, their marketing and their sales.
On top of that we work closely with them and their sales teams to ensure that reps are consistently performing and hitting KPI week in week out.
About The Role
Closers.io is currently seeking a full time skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Operations Coordinator will work diligently to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently. We’re looking for a dynamic team player to work closely with potential talent, the rest of the team, and several internal operational groups to accelerate overall growth.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the operations manager to oversee daily business operations
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Compile reports and distribute them to relevant departments
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by clients and team members
- Communicate with the rest of the team efficiently and effectively
- Attend team meetings and trainings to keep current with technology
The right candidate must be self-motivated, proficient, and capable of grasping the numerous facets of digital ecommerce technology. The qualified individual would likely have the following
Skill & Experience
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and verbal skills required
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Highly motivated to succeed and capable of expanding the necessary effort
- Proficiency with different softwares to log, track, and maintain records.
- Common working knowledge of Microsoft office products and online business tools
- Knowledge of web technologies and digital eCommerce
- Knowledge of ecommerce software and/or other web/internet applications
- Must be a self-starter that can focus for extended periods of time on similar tasks, spending hours on the phone, writing and responding to emails, and scouring the web
- Excellent organizational, verbal, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to address executive, middle management, and technical audiences in various roles
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and have an ongoing desire to stay current
- Ability to focus on results while working independently when given broad direction
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on customer demands and market conditions
- Strong problem-solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm, focused business demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
Work remotely- Save $1000’s in commuting costs and weeks worth of time by working remotely from home
Access to $100,000+ worth of training materials
Participate in our 1-2 yearly team offsite events
Closers.io has two primary arms to the business:
- Certifying & placing sales reps
- Helping founders remove themselves from the sales process and build out sales teams.
Our certifying & placing arm is called “Remote Closing Academy”.
This is a program where individuals looking for a career change can come in, learn about different sales industries, get trained, and then eventually get placed into a multiple 6-figure sales role.
At this point we’ve helped 1000s of new reps get placed and trained – and we’re still growing rapidly! Our sales team consulting arm is called “Sales Team Accelerator”. It is the most predominant sales team consulting service in the online “high-ticket industry” with a client roster that includes Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, Frank Kern, Agora Financial, among 450+ others.
In Sales Team Accelerator we help clients find, hire, train and manage both appointment setters and closers so they can build internal sales teams that can scale to and beyond 8-figures.
So opposed to clients having to pay ludicrous commissions to outsourced agencies… our clients have everything built in their business so THEY control it. This makes building out the sales team drastically cheaper, too…
We are also the ONLY sales recruiter & trainer in the space who’s actually built a sales team at scale. At this writing, we are over multiple 8-figures in ARR from just our sales teams, specifically.
About The Team
As of today, there are currently 42 full-time, and several part-time team members at Closers.io.
Everyone on our team loves the culture, standards, and results we bring as a team! Each team member has a positive attitude and is willing to work hard with each other to serve our clients in the best way possible.
About The Culture
Here are our company core values:
- Radical Honesty & Transparency
- Fail & Learn
- Get & Stay In Sync
- Results. Results. Results
- Have Fun
We’re confident if you called and asked any of our employees what it’s like to work at Closers.io, they would all be raving fans. We take a lot of pride in building and maintaining an incredible culture where “A players” are attracted and retained.
We have daily meetings and stay connected often throughout the day, which increases the connection and productivity with our team. Most times it doesn’t even feel like we are working remotely!
2-4 times a year, we hold a company retreat where we review the last 90 days, plan the next 90 days, and hang out with each other!
Our team is very fast paced and growth focussed. We maintain a high level of accountability and ownership for each person on our team.
At any one time, our company is continually investing into new trainings, events, courses, and seminars to stay on the leading edge of our industry, while giving our team the ability and resources to continue to grow in nearly any avenue they wish.
Everyone on our team works remote. You won’t have to drive to work or ask off 2 months in advance for a couple days off. We value results over hours worked, which means once you finish your work, hours are flexible to do what you enjoy. However, we are a very fast growing company with many teammates holding a wide range of responsibilities, so it’s not uncommon to work 40-50+ hour weeks.
Growth opportunities are huge due to the rate at which we are growing. The more value you can bring, the more responsibility, trust, and advancement opportunity you will be given.
Overall, the culture of the company is very growth oriented, fast paced, challenging, and a lot of fun. You will be surrounded by other people who are pushing themselves to be the best person they can be, both in and out of work. You will see every area of your life improve, guaranteed.
How To Apply
Fill Out The Application
Click the button below and fill out your application below with as much detail as to why you’d be a good fit.
After submitting it will take anywhere from 24-48 hours to review your application
Answer Video Question
We’ll have a few questions for you to answer on Video about your past experience and why you think you’ll be a great fit for the team
An interview with someone on our team so that we can get to know a bit more about each other
An assignment to test your skills for the role
A one week intensive training period for you to get ramped up on your tasks