Are you passionate about copy, ads, split testing, analytics, funnels etc..? We are looking for you!
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing education companies working alongside some of the most elite players in the industry?
And be a part of a highly productive and fun team who push you to be your best, but are also like family?
Yes? Cool. Then you’ll want to keep reading…
(One of the fastest growing industries today is the online consulting and marketing space – do you know what’s the lifeblood of these businesses? Sales.)
And hundreds of these industry leaders trust us to help turn average sales teams to the absolute best.
This is where you come in…
As one of the fastest growing companies in the online space, we need more hands on deck to ensure that we can continue scaling efficiently and make educated data driven decisions.
What We Do
Closers.io works with online businesses, online coaches and online consultants on a consulting basis to help them grow month over month. We help them create a foundation for their growth, by helping them with their leadership, their marketing and their sales.
On top of that we work closely with them and their sales teams to ensure that reps are consistently performing and hitting KPI week in week out.
About The Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure the success of our marketing efforts on all the channels that we are present on as well as a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences.
NOTE: This position is full-time and virtual, meaning you can work from anywhere. The team here at Closers.io is located throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and England.
What You’ll Be Doing…
You will be responsible for keeping a close eye on all the marketing channels, making sure the data is collected accurately, and that everything is within our guidelines. You will be reporting the information to the marketing manager and involved in making data-driven decisions.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for management.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include broadcast and online content.
This Is For You If
- You have marketing experience but want to level up your skills even further by training with the best
- You’re hungry to win
- You care about dialing everything in to get the most ROAS as possible
- You enjoy a lot of autonomy, while still enjoying structure and team communication/meetings
- You actively look to improve, personally and professionally through books, courses, etc
- You are eager to increase your income
Lastly and most importantly, you’re hungry and coachable. You understand that to be the best, you have to work hard for it and learn from others who are further ahead than you.
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Want a position for flexibility and travel freedom only
- Aren’t willing to work 50-60 hrs/week if needed
- Have no interest in continuing to train and improve your sales skills
- Can’t take criticism or feedback
Keep reading if that isn’t you…
Outcomes & Responsibilities
30 Day Targets
- Learn all our systems and software used
- Review previous data from advertising campaigns
60 Day Targets
- Making educated decisions based on data to continually optimize advertising and funnels
- Confident, clear, and dynamic communicator. Strong written and verbal skills required
- Self-starter capable of staying focused in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Highly motivated to succeed and capable of expanding the necessary effort
- Proficiency with different softwares to log, track, and maintain records.
- Common working knowledge of Microsoft office products and online business tools
- Knowledge of web technologies and digital eCommerce
- Experience in marketing, split testing, and data tracking tools such as google analytics
Work remotely- Save $1000’s in commuting costs and weeks worth of time by working remotely from home
Access to $100,000+ worth of training materials
Participate in our 1-2 yearly team offsite events
Closers.io has two primary arms to the business:
- Certifying & placing sales reps
- Helping founders remove themselves from the sales process and build out sales teams.
Our certifying & placing arm is called “Remote Closing Academy”.
This is a program where individuals looking for a career change can come in, learn about different sales industries, get trained, and then eventually get placed into a multiple 6-figure sales role.
At this point we’ve helped 1000s of new reps get placed and trained – and we’re still growing rapidly! Our sales team consulting arm is called “Sales Team Accelerator”. It is the most predominant sales team consulting service in the online “high-ticket industry” with a client roster that includes Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, Frank Kern, Agora Financial, among 450+ others.
In Sales Team Accelerator we help clients find, hire, train and manage both appointment setters and closers so they can build internal sales teams that can scale to and beyond 8-figures.
So opposed to clients having to pay ludicrous commissions to outsourced agencies… our clients have everything built in their business so THEY control it. This makes building out the sales team drastically cheaper, too…
We are also the ONLY sales recruiter & trainer in the space who’s actually built a sales team at scale. At this writing, we are over multiple 8-figures in ARR from just our sales teams, specifically.
About The Team
As of today, there are currently 42 full-time, and several part-time team members at Closers.io.
Everyone on our team loves the culture, standards, and results we bring as a team! Each team member has a positive attitude and is willing to work hard with each other to serve our clients in the best way possible.
About The Culture
Here are our company core values:
- Get & Stay In Sync
- High Say-Do Ration
- Proactive Thought & Self Awareness
- Conduct Yourself Like A True High Performer
- Have Fun
We’re confident if you called and asked any of our employees what it’s like to work at Closers.io, they would all be raving fans. We take a lot of pride in building and maintaining an incredible culture where “A players” are attracted and retained.
We have daily meetings and stay connected often throughout the day, which increases the connection and productivity with our team. Most times it doesn’t even feel like we are working remotely!
2-4 times a year, we hold a company retreat where we review the last 90 days, plan the next 90 days, and hang out with each other!
Our team is very fast paced and growth focussed. We maintain a high level of accountability and ownership for each person on our team.
At any one time, our company is continually investing into new trainings, events, courses, and seminars to stay on the leading edge of our industry, while giving our team the ability and resources to continue to grow in nearly any avenue they wish.
Everyone on our team works remote. You won’t have to drive to work or ask off 2 months in advance for a couple days off. We value results over hours worked, which means once you finish your work, hours are flexible to do what you enjoy. However, we are a very fast growing company with many teammates holding a wide range of responsibilities, so it’s not uncommon to work 40-50+ hour weeks.
Growth opportunities are huge due to the rate at which we are growing. The more value you can bring, the more responsibility, trust, and advancement opportunity you will be given.
Overall, the culture of the company is very growth oriented, fast paced, challenging, and a lot of fun. You will be surrounded by other people who are pushing themselves to be the best person they can be, both in and out of work. You will see every area of your life improve, guaranteed.
How To Apply
Fill Out The Application
Click the button below and fill out your application below with as much detail as to why you’d be a good fit.
After submitting it will take anywhere from 24-48 hours to review your application
Answer Video Question
We’ll have a few questions for you to answer on Video about your past experience and why you think you’ll be a great fit for the team
An interview with someone on our team so that we can get to know a bit more about each other
A test for your abbilities
A training period to get you ramped up